BEST WAY TO COOK BRISKET : CIRCULON STEEL ELITE STAINLESS STEEL COOKWARE SAUCEPAN SET 5 PIECE : TELEVISION COOKERY PROGRAMMES.
Best Way To Cook Brisket
- Best Way is an Ukrainian company which designes video games from RTS genre. The company was founded in 1991. Its first title was ””. The Best Way’s games use a Gem game engine.
- A method of shipment to be selected by Accu-Glass Products, Inc. which would be appropriate for the type of product to be shipped.
- Shipping has multiple meanings. It can be a physical process of transporting goods and cargo, by land, air, and sea. It also can describe the movement of objects by ship.
- Meat cut from the breast of an animal, typically a cow
- a cut of meat from the breast or lower chest especially of beef
- A cut of beef from the lower forequarter, best suited for long-cooking preparations like braising.
- The chest of an animal; A cut of meat taken from this area, especially from the section under the first five ribs
- (of food) Be heated so that the condition required for eating is reached
- Heat food and cause it to thicken and reduce in volume
- prepare a hot meal; “My husband doesn’t cook”
- someone who cooks food
- English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- Prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways
Day 101 – "Bub's Bar-B-Que"
Anyone who knows me well knows that I absolutely love REAL Southern BBQ.
Anyone who knows me well knows that I am also extremely picky about my BBQ. You can’t just grill up some burgers, hot dogs and chicken – slather it with store-bought sauce and call it "BBQ". Real BBQ takes time. Real BBQ takes patience. "Low and Slow" is the mantra: Meat cooked over low-heat for a loooong period of time. When I make pulled pork, for example… it cooks for almost 24 hours over a hickory and apple smoke fire.
I love BBQ.
And I love BBQ restaurants.
So today, on our way home from our daughter’s dance competition in Massachusetts, I notice a little sign saying "Bub’s BBQ – 5 Miles". Hmmm… BBQ… in the middle of nowhere… and it happens to be lunchtime. Could this be a sign from god?
Yes. Yes it was!
There it was… Bub’s BBQ in Sunderland, MA… in full sunlight, as if the Heavens were illuminating it just for us.
Bub’s BBQ… simply the best BBQ restaurant I’ve found outside of the South!
I ate like a freakin’ pig! A pulled pork sandwich… a beef brisket sandwich… collard greens… baked beans… dirty rice… potato salad… beer…
I wanted sweet potato pie, but I was too damn full!
Somehow I just get this feeling that I’ll be eating there again at some point this summer.
… and maybe this fall…
… and this winter too.
Life is good!
* * *
Big John's BBQ – Big Spring Texas